Perfectravel 完美旅行网

找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 17484|回复: 16

[第六期酒店体验师] 克利伯环球帆船赛.越南岘港站:招募特派记者:包机票+包食宿!

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-12-24 14:38:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
岘港.jpg
【年末福利】鉴于完美旅行网为推广越南岘港旅游做出的巨大努力和卓越成绩,越南岘港旅游局暨岘港旅游促进会,特邀请完美旅行网特派记者,全程直播2016年2月17--27日,克利伯环球帆船赛岘港站的赛事:
赛事官网:http://www.clipperroundtheworld.com/

克利伯环球帆船赛简介:
这项长达三万五千海里的克利伯环球帆船赛,是由世界上独自不间断环球航行的第一人,即现任克利伯风险投资公司主席罗宾·诺克斯-约翰斯顿爵士(Sir Robin Knox-Johnston)创办,自1996年开赛以来已逐步发展成为世界上最著名的环球航海赛事之一。它是“世界上最具影响力的航海赛事”。它是“规模最大的业余环球航海赛事”。

越南岘港简介:
越南中部重要港口,北连顺化、南接芽庄。背靠五行山,东北有山茶半岛作屏障,海湾呈马蹄形,港阔水深,形势险要,为天然良港。为越南第二大港口城市(越南第一大港口城市为越南的胡志明市),岘港市是一座年轻热闹与繁华的城市。位于越南三个世界文化遗产目录(即顺化故都;会安古邑与美山圣地)交叉中心。被称为越南的第三大门户。该城市是海滨沙滩绵延30公里,四季如春的越南最佳的海滨场地之一,东南亚最佳避暑区。主要景点包括:占族博物馆, 五行山,海云岭,山茶半岛,胡志明博物馆和会安古城。岘港拥有多家直通沙滩的五星级海滨度假酒店。

1.jpg

帆船赛1.jpg

2014-10-29103836281.jpg
完美旅行网公开招募特派记者一名:

我们提供:
--全程机票+住宿+餐饮。
--全球主流媒体曝光。
--顶级帆船天皇巨星面对面。
--国内外主流媒体记者,顶级摄影师面对面。

我们心目中的你:
--图文俱佳:作家,摄影家,知名博主,XX旅行家优先。
--有影响力,并且承诺用自己的自媒体平台配合宣传:宣传稿,需要出现#完美旅行网Perfectravel特派记者.克利伯环球帆船赛岘港站#字样。
--有档期:请明确2016年2月17日--27日有档期,一旦入选,确保出行。
帆船赛.jpg
怎么报名:
请跟帖报名,格式如下:请用中英文报名!

Name/姓名:
Gender/性别:
Spoken language/语言能力: (the language you would like to use during the press/media trip)
Email address/邮箱:
Organization/工作单位:
Departure destination/出发地: (BeiJing, Shanghai or Hong Kong for example)
Specialty/特长: (Sina Travller,  Million follower bloger etc)

报名截止日:2015年12月31日。
名单公布日:2016年1月15日。

友情提示:如果参考完美旅行网旅行作家,摄影家,旅游达人展示台的模式,来完美旅行网发个自我介绍帖,将大大增加你的入选概率!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-15 18:39:16 | 显示全部楼层
克利伯环球帆船赛.越南岘港站:招募特派记者的活动,本应今天公布结果,但是越南岘港的酒店,听说完美旅行网将特派记者全程报导之后,非常感兴趣,也想利用这个机会,请我们的代表去体验他们的酒店, 这样,就能有效解决僧多粥少的矛盾,请各位关心支持完美旅行网的小伙伴们,稍安勿躁,等细节落实后,第一时间带给你们最好的消息!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-31 12:16:24 | 显示全部楼层
欲达夫 发表于 2015-12-31 09:44
哇!现在咱们Perfectravel完美旅行网活动越来越多,越来越大了!@ronwan 阿Ron是我发在微信朋友圈上时看 ...

非常感谢你的引荐,完美旅行网对任何人都敞开大门,欢迎更多的人加入和分享!
回复 支持 1 反对 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-24 19:46:02 | 显示全部楼层
Name/姓名: 许东晓/Jack.xu
Gender/性别:男/male
Spoken language/语言能力: 中文、英语/Chinese、English
Email address/邮箱:164187370@qq.com
Organization/工作单位: 旅游达人、摄影师、酒店控、自由撰稿人/  Travel experiencer,  Photographer, Hotel fan, Freelance writer
Departure destination/出发地: 郑州/Zhengzhou city
Specialty/特长:
我是驴妈妈旅游网站认证旅游达人、彩贝壳旅游体验师、非趣不可旅游体验师、神农架旅游体验师、桂林雁山旅游达人、美栈旅行酒店咖。本人爱生活爱旅游爱摄影爱户外活动,多次参加各地旅游局举办的旅游推广活动,五月份江苏宿迁旅游局组织的宿迁旅游推介活动,写的游记获得旅游局官方认可。六月份参加青海玉树旅游局举办的“寻迹文成公主、重走唐蕃古道”旅游推广活动,八月份参加厦门旅游局联合非趣不可微信公众号厦门自由行活动,参加彩贝壳洪泽湖旅游体验活动,参加驴妈妈河南办组织游青天河活动,九月份参加神农架深度旅游体验活动。十月份参加美栈旅行和旅游休闲杂志酒店体验摄影活动。十二月份参加桂林雁山区政府举办的发现雁山-桂林骑迹中外旅游达人体验游活动,擅长摄影和写游记,在多家旅游网站上写游记并获得很高的点击量。平时喜欢把旅途经历分享微博和微信朋友圈,微信粉丝有将近两千人、微博有一万多粉丝。旅游经验丰富,去过全国二十五个省份,一百多个城市,我非常热爱运动,对越南岘港的美景非常向往,非常希望成为此次活动的旅游体验师,望领导考虑批准参加。如能参加我会好好摄影认真写游记。大力宣传咱们网站和克利伯环球帆船赛赛事。谢谢!
I am The website of lvmama travel experiencer, the color shells travel experiencer, The website of feiqubuke travel experiencer, shennongjia travel experiencer, guilinyanshan travel experiencer , the meizhan travel hotel fan. I love life love travel love photography love outdoor activities, I am attended ctivities around the tourism bureau of tourism promotion, Jiangsu Suqian tourism promotion activities organized by the tourism bureau in May. I attended tourism promotion activities of "tracing princess of wencheng, retrace Tang bo ancient path" in June in yushu city in Qinghai province tourism, I attended xiamen free activity of tourism promotion activities in August to xiamen tourism , And the color shells of hongze lake tourism activities, And the website of lvmama travel organize activities of qingtian river in henan.  Shennongjia depth of tourist experience activities in September. I attended hotel experience photography activities of Meizhan travel and leisure travel magazine In October. I attended Chinese-foreign talent experience tourism activities yanshan area in guilin government of discover yanshan - Cycling Guilin in December, I am good at photography and travel notes, in a number of travel sites on travel and gain high hits. I am Like to share experiences sina microblog and Weixin circle of friends, I  have fans nearly two thousand people in Weixin circle of friends, I have been to more than ten thousand fans in sina microblog. I have experience of Tourism, I have ten country 25 provinces an more than one hundred cities,  I love sports very much to the beauty of the Vietnam da nang very yearning, I very wants to become a the activity traveler of tourism experience at consider approval for leadership. I will make photography seriously to write travel notes if you can attend. Vigorously promote our website and Kriebel round-the-world sailing competition events. Thanks!

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
perfectravel + 10 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-24 19:46:52 | 显示全部楼层
不小心坐了沙发,我居然是第一个报名哦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-25 14:57:35 | 显示全部楼层
参加岘港活动,发一个新人自我介绍贴,《对我来说,旅行是一种信仰》向各位前辈学习对我来说,旅行是一种信仰
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-30 01:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 欲达夫 于 2015-12-30 23:39 编辑

Personal Information/个人信息

Name/姓名 : Zac     Gender/性别: Male/男
Email/邮箱: 810472316@qq.com   
Organization/工作单位:SUS/上海体育学院
Spoken language/语言能力:English、Spanish、Chinese/英语、西班牙语、中文  
Native place/出发地: Shanghai/上海  
Specialty爱好特长:休闲体育旅行者(潜水员、风筝冲浪运动员)、水上运动摄影师、水下摄影师,体育新闻工作者。

Hello, friends from perfectravel.

Perfectravel happened to be a "mentor" during my Vietnam trip, which was also my first time to go abroad. I lack words with which to express my thanks to Perfectravel.
          I am now a postgraduate student of Shanghai University of Sport, majoring in sports management. During the past few years, I accumulated much working experience when preparing and holding different sports events, however big or small. I'm also a huge fun of water sports, especially swimming and diving. In 2015, I became a cerificated open water diver. Recently, I'm extemely passinate about water sports photography. I firmly believe that these life experiences will contribute to the proof of my competence as a journalist of sports events.
          During working hours, I will simulaneously upload the latest status of the race onto mainstream networking websites worldwide, such as Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, and Weibo, disseminating all the information related to the race and making it accessible to my colleagues and those who are enthusiastic about sports and traveling as well.
          I can assure you there will be an increasing number of people getting to know Da Nang and Perfectravel, a website concentrating on affordable luxurious travel and a place where everyone is encouraged to share their perceptions.
《蔚蓝海世界,帆影随水行;大爱美岘港,完美旅行网!》 - 2015 - Perfectravel 完美旅行网 - Powered by Discuz! http://www.perfectravel.net/thread-2507-1-1.html 希望大家多多支持

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
perfectravel + 10 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-30 10:03:14 | 显示全部楼层
Name/姓名:尹潇/Ron.wan
Gender/性别:男/male
Spoken language/语言能力: 中文、英语/Chinese、English
Email address/邮箱:cksdmail@163.com
Organization/工作单位: 珠海市创客时代科技有限公司/Zhuhai Creator Technology Co., Ltd.
Departure destination/出发地: 成都/Chengdu
Specialty/特长: 北京师范大学编辑出版专业出身,曾从事新闻记者工作,擅长写作,摄影,后期制作等工作,熟悉PS,ID,Pr等软件。擅长自媒体运用和新闻传播工作。我同时也是一名旅游爱好者,潜水员,户外运动爱好者。
Beijing Normal University, editing and publishing professional background, has been engaged in the work of professional journalists, good at writing, photography, and post production work, familiar with PS, ID, PR, etc. software. Good at using the news media and from the media. I am also a diver, travel enthusiasts, outdoor sports enthusiasts.
先上一张最近拍摄的照片吧~
Let me put a piece of my photographic work first~
再上一张自己的照片吧~自恋哒~哈哈
Put a picture of myself ~

评分

参与人数 1威望 +10 收起 理由
perfectravel + 10 很给力!

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-30 10:06:46 | 显示全部楼层
先上一张最近拍摄的照片吧~

再上一张自己的照片吧~自恋哒~哈哈
Put a picture of myself ~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-31 08:38:02 | 显示全部楼层
ronwan 发表于 2015-12-30 10:06
先上一张最近拍摄的照片吧~

感谢对完美旅行网的关注,也感谢特意注册了会员号前来报名。

期待在完美旅行网,看到你更多的分享,完美旅行网接下来会有一系列招募旅游达人全球体验的机会:只要多发帖,多发精华帖,人人都有机会获得免费的全球旅行,自己的命运,可以自己掌握,比如2016年第一季度,你的发帖量和精华帖的数量排第一,那么2016年第二季度的全球免费体验机会,就第一个给你。具体看这里:http://www.perfectravel.net/thread-2502-1-1.html
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-12-31 09:44:08 | 显示全部楼层
perfectravel 发表于 2015-12-31 08:38
感谢对完美旅行网的关注,也感谢特意注册了会员号前来报名。

期待在完美旅行网,看到你更多的分享,完 ...

哇!现在咱们Perfectravel完美旅行网活动越来越多,越来越大了!@ronwan 阿Ron是我发在微信朋友圈上时看到,介绍来的好朋友,希望更多的常旅客朋友们和爱旅行的朋友们能够来perfectravel!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回列表 客服中心 搜索 官方QQ群

关于我们/About Us|联络我们/Contact Us|小黑屋|服务协议|手机版|Perfectravel ( 沪ICP备09043488号 )

沪公网安备 31011702001556号

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 06:42 , Processed in 0.113724 second(s), 33 queries .